Home > About Us
Collectible Web Directory and Resources
Collectibles are rare objects collected by investors such as stamps, coins, oriental rugs, antiques, baseball cards, photographs. Collectibles typically rise sharply in value during inflationary periods, when people are trying to move their assets from paper currency as an inflation hedge, then drop in value during low inflation.
An antique is an old collectible item. It is collected or desirable because of its age, rarity, condition, utility, or other unique features. It is an object that represents a previous era in human society.
Establish in 2005 CollectiblePage.com supplies information about antique & collectibles, stamps, advertising collectibles, clothing, clocks & watches, jewelry, paper money and more.
Do you want to know more our information and services, please Click here to contact us.
Facts about Collectibles
- Van Gough rules! His portrait of Dr. Gachet was the most expensive painting ever sold. The masterpiece fetched US $ 82.5 Million!
- Bill Gates bought Leonardo Da Vinci's notebook, called the Codex Hammer, in 1994 for US $ 30.8 Million.
- US $ 946,000! That's what the Stradivari Kreutzer violin sold for in 1988.
- The action comic with Serial No.1, published in June 1938, was sold in the 1990s for US $ 185,000.
- A 1925 Patek Philippe watch, priced in 1925 at $ 15,000, was sold in the late 1990s for US $ 11 Million.
The Largest Vintage and Antique Guide on the Web.
Antiques & Collectibles
The Antiques & Collectibles National Association (ACNA) is a trade association for antique dealers, shops, malls, show promoters and private collectors.
bidStart - the Collectible Marketplace. Sell & buy collectibles stamps, postcards, collectibles & ephemera, everything else, sports cards & memorabilia & more!